Followers

Monday 9 April 2018

Water challenge at CCM

Evening,
I'm a little late with my post for the latest challenge at CCM, but in my defence I have been shopping for a pair of walking shoes for the Moonwalk.
Becki and I both needed new trainers, and obviously we need to wear them in before we do the Moonwalk in May so my being off work for a couple of days seemed the perfect opportunity. Unfortunately we both ended up liking the same pair of shoes (much to Becki's disgust lol) so she is going to get a pair of brightly coloured laces to make hers look different to mine.

The new challenge at CCM is Water, so I am sharing the card that I made for Emma to give her swimming teacher.
She is going up a class next term and will be having a new teacher, so Becki wanted a card to say thank you for all the fabulous classes. Emma loves swimming, and is quite the water baby.
The bubble background is an embossing folder coloured with Distress Inks and Gilding Wax.
The sentiment is from Woodware, although I cut part of it off.
I'm hoping that the weather is favourable tomorrow so that we can try out our new shoes, although part of me would actually quite like to sit and do some crafting. I still haven't played with any of my new toys.
Night night and hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card Kim, so sweet. Have a great week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Kim. Love the image and the colouring. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect image for the purpose. I'll bet Emma's teacher loves it. I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx