Followers

Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy 60th Birthday Sue, and a Happy Mothers Day too.

Morning All
Long time no see.
I haven't exactly been idle all this time, I just don't seem to have found the time to get on to the computer.
Saturday is usually class day, but we had a fabulous alternative yesterday when we helped one of our number celebrate her 60th Birthday.
Sue is a regular in class and her Girls had organised a surprise party for her to which we were all invited. It was a lovely afternoon filled with pizza, and fries as opposed to the usual coffee and cake.
This was the card that I made her.

The background is a piece of 'Bleedin' Art' Tissue. I stuck it to some white card stock using DSS Sheet and then gently applied gold gilding wax.
The flowers and leaves have also had a little gilding wax added to them.
I decided that it would be nicer if I added 60th to the card, after all it is the milestone being celebrated with the party. 
 I used a very similar layout for the Mothers Day card that I made for my lovely Mum.
I love the Art Tissue backgrounds, no two are ever the same.
My Girls and I have had a lovely day today, topped off with a wonderful roast dinner cooked for us.
I hope that all you Mummies out there have been suitably spoilt.
I am now feeling very stuffed, so I think it might be time for bed.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Kim, I bet the recipients were delighted with them.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kim, love them. Great technique that I've not used for a while but then guess there are so many. Happy crafty week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx