Followers

Sunday 25 February 2018

With Love to You All

Oh my goodness, what is it with 2018?
Every time that I think I might have got on top of things, something comes along to mess it all up.
I have pictures of cards ready and waiting for about 30 posts, but have found neither time nor inclination to sit at the computer, so you really will have to forgive me.
This card was supposed to have been blogged a fortnight ago for the start of a new challenge at CCM.
Now there is a new one starting again on Monday, so where did that fortnight go??

My cards were actually made using a Christmas stamp set designed by Jane Gill for Woodware.
Just goes to show the brilliant versatility of her stamps.
Let's hope I can get a little more on top of things over the next few days, I have missed sharing with you. Off to paint my nails, for a little bit of me time, and then bed. Monday is always an early start.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx