Followers

Saturday 13 January 2018

Cards for Kids

Evening Everyone,
It may have been Christmas, but people still had birthdays, so I did try to make sure that I sent those cards out. In fact I think some people may have actually got their cards early, which is kind of a first for me I think!!
I made quite a few cards for 'Little People' before Christmas in a bid to use up some bits and pieces.  

I do love this Sue Wilson alphabet die.
It is so useful,
and as you can see you can also use the 'leftover' section
as a great background to a card.
 
I think I might even try it as a stencil when I get the chance to play for me again.
These are a couple of other cards that I made using some rather cute Magnolia stamps.
 I managed to use up quite a few bits of background paper on these cards.
As well as some rather pretty floral buttons.
Better get some shut eye now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx