Followers

Monday 18 December 2017

Woodware 'Toadally Fun' on Hochanda

Morning All
Well according to my Sky planner, you should currently be enjoying the first of three live hours on Hochanda featuring Jane Gill and some of her fabulous stamp designs.
The shows are on at 7am, 10am and 2pm and they are said to be featuring Toadstools, Florals and Butterflies, so I am assuming that this fabulous toadstool stamp will be one of them.
The card was a sample that I made for the latest Woodware release in October.
I stamped, embossed, coloured and fussy cut the toadstools and then layered them over an alcohol ink background which I created on some photo paper.
If you use the reverse of the paper the inks react in a similar way to that of Yupo paper. It was very addictive playing with the inks, the only down side to the technique is that the paper won't allow for heat embossing.......hence the fussy cutting lol.
As usual I ended up with another finished card while I was creating the samples, so here is one that you definitely won't see on the TV.
I stamped and embossed the image again, only this time I coloured it in using the 'Wet Watercolour Technique' and Pixie Powders. 
I bleached out the stalks of the toadstools.
Having die cut the coloured image I layered it over a couple of die cut tree panels.
I had such fun playing with these stamps. I hope the Girls have just as much fun when they get to play with them next Saturday at Davina's.
Don't forget to watch Jane if you get the chance. The shows are all programmed in to my Sky box, so I hope that it doesn't let me down.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx