Followers

Saturday 8 April 2017

A most successful day.

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a wonderful Saturday. We made it to Ally Pally without a hitch, in fact the supposed strike didn't seem to affect us at all I'm pleased to say. Maybe we scared them with our determination lol.
I think we all had a fabulous, if tiring day, and I know that I for one overspent massively, but then you can't take it with you can you!!
I managed to get my Distress Oxide Inks, well a couple of them at least, it was very difficult deciding which colours to try first.
My bag was groaning after my visit to BJ Crafts for my Imagination products, again it was difficult to narrow down my colour choice.
I visited Hobby Art Jenny a couple of times (she is still talking to me despite my lack of samples) and caught up with quite a few old friends. All in all a very enjoyable day.
I am not even going to attempt anything tonight. I'm not sure my brain could handle it. I think I will call it a night and start fresh tomorrow.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx