Followers

Monday 2 January 2017

For Those We Love

Evening Everyone,
As well as New Baby cards in my stash, there is unfortunately always the need for a sympathy card or two.
When I saw this stamp in the Stampendous catalogue I fell in love with the delicate leaves as well as the beautiful verse and decided that I just had to have it.
Unfortunately it's beautiful words have come in handy all too soon.
This last couple of weeks has seen me send out a couple of them, difficult at any time, but always so much worse I think at this time of year when all around you seem to be in party mood.
I have used a Tim Holtz stencil and distress inks on all of the panels.

Now like anyone else I like to get my monies worth out of my purchases so it was great to find that I could use the same stamp for any type of card,
including an anniversary.
I do hope that it gets more use in this capacity than as it was originally intended.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, Kim, sadly this time of year we seem to need Sympathy cards. It seems a small thing to send a card, but it really helps. 2 years ago my Dad died, and the cards that the family received made a real difference to us.

    Your cards are lovely, what gorgeous colours, and it's so inspiring to see one stamp used several ways!

    Happy New Year!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx