Followers

Friday 30 December 2016

Watercolours and Embossing Folders

Evening Everyone
I don't know what you are up to tomorrow, but we will be playing with embossing folders and watercolours in class, despite it being New Years Eve.
Here are just a couple of the cards that I have made using this technique, which I found on Pinterest.
This first card is made using the first generation impression pulled from the embossing folder.


And this card uses a second generation impression with a different image stamped on to the panel.


As usual I got quite carried away, and even managed a Christmas card to add to the pile for next year.
I am really looking forward to sharing this with the Girls tomorrow, I am sure that they are going to have great fun.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx