Followers

Saturday 24 December 2016

Thank You Woodware

Morning Everyone,
This week we have been saying Thank You at WoodwareWitterings.
Hopefully we will all have plenty of this type of card to make to say thank you for those gifts that are waiting to be opened tomorrow.
Now I don't for one moment expect that you would want to make lots of my card, but maybe you have a very special Thank You to say to someone.
This one was actually made to say a huge thank you to the wonderful Doctors and Nurses who looked after a friend during major surgery.
The central panel uses one of Francoise Huge Words.
I do love these. They are fabulous to paper piece, or just colour as I have done here.
 I trimmed closely around the sentiment and added some faux stitching and Glossy Accents.
The background to the card has been created from scraps of co-ordinating card that have been cut into hexagons.
No large Thank You card is complete without some added flowers and leaves.
Of course you could always create a very simple card using just the coloured sentiment.
I hope that you all have a fabulous day tomorrow, and that you need lots of Thank You cards.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx