Followers

Saturday 10 December 2016

Circular Anniversary

Evening Everyone,
Are you having a good weekend?
I have been a very good girl and started writing my Christmas cards. I have had to step away for a little while before my writers cramp gets any worse, so I thought that I would take a stroll through some of the hundreds of photos that I have taken.
This is an Anniversary card that I made for my little sister and her husband back in August.
The circular panel has been created using a stencil from Imagination, sparkle medium, embossing powder and dye based inks, but please don't ask me to describe what I did because the honest answer is that I can't actually remember :O)
I do know that I added the brown dye based ink to the panel because I didn't like what it looked like to start with, but other than that I am at a loss.
What I do know is that I liked how it turned out.
The small flowers have been die cut from the left over pieces and I added some leaves and a sentiment panel.
Better get back to the card writing.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx