Followers

Monday 19 December 2016

A little thankyou from Emma

Morning Everyone
Have you had a good weekend? Plenty of food and drink in the run up to Christmas I bet.
Now with the best will in the world things often take a lot longer to finish off than expected.
This has been the case with the Thank You cards that Becki has been making for Emma's Birthday gifts. Life just got in the way.
Still they are all finished, and delivered now so it is on to her Christmas cards lol.
We decided on something quite simple given the time factor, just a cute little giraffe die cut from patterned paper,
some sponging, a sentiment and a couple of peel-off squares.
Of course I did end up with quite a bit of ink left on my craft sheet after all of the sponging, so I used a piece of watercolour card to 'mop up' the ink with the aid of a little spritz of water and the addition of a little brown ink.
The Poppy image is by Hero Arts I think which I have coloured using the same ink pads.
I also added a Hobby Art sentiment.
We managed to get all the bits stamped and die cut for Becki's Christmas cards and I had some Emma and Me time while Becki got some of them finished so that is a post for another day.
Happy Monday.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx