Followers

Sunday 27 November 2016

Thank You for Everything

Evening Everyone,
I spent a wonderful, if rather emotional day in Peterboro yesterday.
I went up for the final opening of SirStampalots bricks and mortar shop.
Of course I had to make a card for the occasion.

 I used a wonderful old Magenta stamp that I had used in a demo there a while ago.
 I sponged the white embossed images with dye based inks,
 and then painted the flowers to highlight them.
The central panel has been diecut and mounted onto the card using silicon.
Janice was playing guess the sentiment stamp, which I'm afraid nobody won cause I can't remember who makes it lol.
Fortunately the business will be continuing on line, which is the best news, so I will still be able to shop.
They are also hoping that in the spring, when they have had a chance to settle into their new premises, they will still have occasional classes and demo days along with a pop up shop. So I am confident that I will still be able to visit.
The place was heaving with old friends who had all come to say their farewells, and watch the lovely Michelle demo all things Stix2.
There was lots of yummy food, all bad for you, and plenty of coffee. And also the most amazing cake, which was very hard to photograph.
All the craft items were made of icing but looked real enough to use.
I would like to think that Janice and Andy have been having a well earned rest today, but I know that the reality is that they have been busy packing up and moving things into their new unit.
So here's to many more happy years as an on-line business, and a heartfelt thank you for everything that they have done for me when I have visited , demoed and shopped with them.
Good Luck with your new venture Guys, you deserve it.
Hugs Kimx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx