Followers

Saturday 26 November 2016

Hobby Art Feathers on Hochanda

Morning Everyone,
Happy Saturday. I hope that you will soon be settling down to watch the first of Hobby Art Jenny's shows on Hochanda (Sky channel 663) at 10am, followed by two more at 2pm and 5pm.
I had a fabulous time, as always, playing with the new designs.
Here is just one of the cards that I made. 
The central panel has been created by dabbing a dye based inks pad (Denim Kaleidacolour multicoloured pad) onto an acrylic block.
Spritz with water and then place the block on to a piece of watercolour cardstock as if it were a stamp.
Once this panel was dry I stamped and embossed the feather onto it using black Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.
I painted the image with a wet paintbrush and then used kitchen roll to remove the ink.
Once I achieved a depth of colour that I liked I painted the image with a clear Wink of Stella brush.
The background to the card was created using both the sentiment stamped and embossed in black, and another of the feathers from the set stamped with versafine and then dusted with Pearlex Powder.
I hope that you enjoy the shows today.
I look forward to seeing what the rest of the DT have come up with to inspire you. It always amazes me how different everyones creations are.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx