Followers

Thursday 13 October 2016

Falling Leaves at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone,
I do love the Autumn with all the beautiful colours and falling leaves - not so keen on sweeping them up mind you lol.
The Girls at WoodwareWitterings have been making projects with falling leaves on them this week, so it was the perfect opportunity to dig out an old favourite Stampendous stamp CRR175 Leaf Background.

My card was actually inspired by something that my friend Gill made when a few of us got together for a bit of crafty playtime the other evening.
I stamped the image on to a piece of handmade coffee background from my stash and then added dye based inks with the Woodware Blending Tool.
I created a frame from Kraft card which I layered over the stamped and embossed panel and then some co-ordinating card stock. I also added a sentiment and some faux stitching.
The square Kraft coloured card was stamped using the leafy background and Versamark ink
I stamped and embossed the image again onto the background paper and fussy cut two of the complete leaves which I then added to the card using silicon.
Thank you for my inspiration Gill.
Have a wonderful crafty day one and all, and Birthday wishes to Jane Gill one of our talented DT.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx