Followers

Monday 31 October 2016

Christmas Greetings for the Men in our Lives

Morning Everyone,
This week we are looking at cards for the Men in Our Lives at WoodwareWitterings.
I have made a couple of cards with a Snowman on them. All the men in our house like nothing better than building a snowman when the weather is right.
I have used ADS516 Mr Frosty stamped and embossed on white card using Vintage Sepia Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.
I stamped the snowman onto a piece of Mask It sheet, cut it out and then placed it over the original stamped image before stamping over the top of that with JGS261 Carol Background.

Once the mask is removed it looks like the Snowman is standing in front of the background. 
I used some scraps of colored paper to stamp and emboss the hat and scarf and then fussy cut and paper pieced them onto Mr Frosty.
The small cards have been made using the same paper pieced snowman image this time fussy cut and layered over some stamped cardstock.
The background stamp used this time is from JGS319 The Christmas Rush. 
I hope that you have a great week, and that the men don't get the chance to build a snowman just yet.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx