Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Sketch 54 at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone,
We have a new sketch to inspire you over at WoodwareWitterings and today it is my turn to share.
I do love a sketch, it is a great place to start if you are having a bit of a creative block, and it is also a good way of using up some of the abundant bits and pieces from your stash.
The stamped and embossed panel is from that stash and is a very old Stampendous stamp Scenic Poppies.
I covered the poppes and the three trees with Liquid Masking Fluid which you have to leave to dry and then I sponged the entire panel with dye based inks.
Once you have finished colouring the background rub the masking fluid away with your finger to reveal nice white images ready to colour. I used Alchol pens for this and then added a little bit of shine with a versamark pen and clear embossing powder.
The green panel also involves masking, this time with a large post it note and a black pigment ink pad.
As usual I have made a second card, this time using part of an old Magenta stamp Flower Pot Trio and more of the masked background.
Here is the sketch, have a great time being inspired by it.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx