Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Wrap over/around cards for WoodwareWitterings.

Good morning Everyone,
I hope that you are still enjoying the weather. (This is a scheduled post so I do hope that the sun is still shining and that we are not wading our way through several inches of rain water lol)
Today it is my turn to share a Wrap over/around card for WoodwareWitterings.
Now I must admit that sometimes Dorothy's choices for us really stump me, but then I guess that is exactly what a challenge is supposed to do, make you think.
I couldn't come up with a fancy card shape, so I stuck with a very literal interpretation and created a parcel out of stamped images which I 'wrapped around' with ribbon.
My parcel was created using an old Christmas stamp, versamark and some mica powders.
I stamped the image four times and cut away the ribbons at the top of the image before mounting them onto blue card stock. I wrapped the parcel with a double layer of white ribbon and added a tag urging you not to open it till Christmas.
As usual I have created a couple more cards to share with you using the same stamp set,
 or a similar 'wrapped around' technique.
I am itching to see what the rest of the DT have come up with this week, so why not join in with the fun and see what you can create.
Happy stamping and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx